Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall.

This Fall, I have been very busy with Homework, homework and trying to attempt to have a "High School Social Life". One of these lovely Utah fall weeks we went a brought the boat home from Midway and took it up to the lake everyday. One one of the first days we went with Hayden Bickley and the Sanford Gardner family and had a BLAST! It was a bit chilly but we still had our feet in the water. The last day we went to Jordanelle with Hayden Bickley! It was such a fun filled week.
Layton High is great and I am really enjoying it! I have made some great friends and I am excited to get to know all of them better. As a my recent thoughts I have high hopes to find some volunteer opportunities to help me get into a better school! I have been going to a lot of the football games but we have not been doing great, although we did win the homecoming game against Clearfield. I met up with Kellyn and Marissa and that was really fun!
This Weekend the boys are in California for the weekend on the Motorcycle and my mom and I are enjoying a weekend of shopping and movies and eating. Today, My mom, Taryn and I went to Nordstrom to do some preview shopping :) . On the way there we got stuck in some BAD traffic we ended up sitting on the freeway for 1 HOUR ! Taryn and I actually got out so that we could say that we walked on the Freeway. Two CUTE boys walked past trying to figure out what was going on and because the FINE, Taryn asked the one " What did you find" smiling beautifully and as the 2nd boy walked past said " Hi Cutie!! " . We all got a good laugh at of her brave doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment