Saturday, December 5, 2009
The Begining of Snow and Stress!
The winter season always brings projects for before the holidays start and parties and yummy food! I started my season off with a girls(Rachel, Tahnee & Cheyanne) plus Cason dinner at Chilis!We had lots of fun and I was glad to spend some time with the since we spent Thanksgiving with the Gardners and I was truely missing the Wortly Family Fun! The Friday instead of spending Friday shopping, Grey, Hayden Lewis, Ty Miller and Taryn Petroff spent it on the mountain skiing at Snowbasin!! It was so fun! This weekend was Swiss Christmas so My Grandma, Mom and I drove up there for a quick trip and we able to check out the new " Midway Market" it was so cute and fun to have something like that up there! I am looking forward to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert this upcoming Thursday to really get my holidays set off on the right foot! I am so grateful for my wonderful family and my ability to spend so much time with my cousins and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Abby! you have a blog?? awesome! but apparently you don't get on much since the last post was in 2009! ha ha
ReplyDelete