


We have all gone through this. It is the saddest time of the year when summer ends and school starts. I started my first day at Bountiful High and it wasn't all great but I was going to keep pushing so I went the second day for one class period. HA! There was really no reason except for the only person I knew was my cousin, Jayne and it just wasn't fun. I now go to Layton High School and I love it! I have good classes and lots of awesome friends.
Since I haven't been on forever lets just say the rest of my summer went great! EFY was amazing and I met some great friends. My big RV trip with Hayden L. and Taryn was amazing. We really saw some cool stuff and had some great laughs. "Holy Chit" it was a great trip!
The weekend before school started the Wortley(minus the Rick Wortley family) went up to Sun Valley. It was so fun. We rented bikes and rode all around the resort. Although it doesn't seen extremly exciting my favorite part was the night we all went bowling. We had all the lanes to ourselves and would cheer way loud each time we would get a strike. We did some fun shoping for clothes but of course my favorite purchases were my three new books from my new favorite bookstore, Chapter One in Ketchum, Idaho.
I also recently celebrated my 15th birthday. I went to the Mandarin in Bountiful with Rick W. family, Grandma W. and Taryn. I was lucky that day LHS was closed because of a power outage so I didn't have to go!! I still haven't gotten my permit but I am going to get on it soon!
Swiss days is this weekend and I am so excited. It is the first time in three years that my mom doesn't have a booth. It has its ups and downs but it should still be a good year. Hayden Bickley and Taryn are going to drive up after school Friday to come join the fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment